Team Login Is Failing

Options

I updated to the latest beta and now, although it fixed my "Rejected from Server 100" error, now, whenever I switch Team vaults (and occasionally even if I don't) I get a "We're having trouble logging into your account." error. All info is 100% correct. I triple-checked.

1Password Version: 5.5.BETA-29
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Dropbox/Teams

Comments

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

FWIW, sync is still working fine even when I click "Not Now".

• @jfelchner : can you create a Diagnostics Report by following the instructions on this page and email it to rick@agilebits.com? I'll create a bug to have us look at this.

I suspect that something is timing out and we're not handling it correctly.

Thanks

Rick

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

Rick, it's all done! Let me know if you need anything else! :)

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

Rick, do you all have access to PGP there for email? If so, where's your public key?

• rob
    Options

Hi, @jfelchner. We sure do. You can download our public key here: https://agilebits.com/AgileSupport.gpg

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

@rob, can you all add support@1password.com and support@agilebits.com to that key? Currently the only ID is support@agilewebsolutions.com, which means I can only encrypt to that address.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jfelchner,

If you update your AgileBits Support public key from a key server the newer email addresses you asked to be added should now be available. Please let us know if they don't show up and we'll look into the reason. Thanks!

• jfelchner
    jfelchner
    Community Member
    Options

@sjk you rock! Thanks!

• I was searching for your Diagnostics Report in our support system and was just coming to ask you which email address you used when I realized that Rick asked you to email it to him directly :)

That Rick guy is keeping all the fun stuff for himself! :D

Thank you for reporting this issue. Rick will update this thread or email you directly if he needs anything.

This discussion has been closed.