iCloud not syncing across my 6 devices. Have verified iCloud setup and requirements are ok.

Options
janecrathern
janecrathern
Community Member
edited December 2015 in iOS

In Simple Troubleshooting Steps could not logout of iCloud. Devices said 'There was a problem deregistering this iPad / iPhone with iCloud'.
1Password version 6.12002 on all devices
OS version 9.2 on all devices
Synch type iCloud on all devices

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iCloud not syncing across my 6 devices. Have verified iCloud setup and requirements are ok

Comments

• janecrathern
    janecrathern
    Community Member
    Options

In Simple Troubleshooting Steps could not logout of iCloud. Devices said 'There was a problem deregistering this iPad / iPhone with iCloud'.
    1Password version 6.12002 on all devices
    OS version 9.2 on all devices
    Synch type iCloud on all devices

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@janecrathern: Sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately iCloud is completely outside of any app's control, as it's handle by iOS itself, so you may need to contact Apple for assistance. But we'll see if there's something that provides a clue as to what's going on.

Now, I'm not familiar with this particular error, since it isn't a 1Password error, but it still may at least help point us in the right direction:

There was a problem deregistering this iPad / iPhone with iCloud

From doing a few searches, it sounds like a common cause of this issue is that you may need to accept a new license agreement, at the very top of Settings > iCloud. Check for that, and if you're still getting an error, there may be a connection issue with iCloud itself...which would certainly explain how this problem started for you. In that case, only Apple will be able to help. Please let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.