Incorrect logins list showing in Google Chrome extension

Options
msh
msh
Community Member

On most sites, when I press Apple+\ (my 1P shortcut) in Google Chrome, it doesn't show the right list of logins. Instead, it usually defaults to showing my Gmail logins, regardless of what site I am in. I have a screenshot to demonstrate this that I can share (it contains private info so I'd prefer to share directly rather than in the forum). This is annoying.

Oddly, the auto-fill still works IF I only have one login for a given site. For example, to autofill my login for the AgileBits forums, it filled correctly but showed my Gmail logins. When I try to autofill on my bank's website, it shows my Gmail logins and doesn't autofill (seemingly because I have more than one login for this site).

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.5.1.90
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @msh,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

It sounds like you are willing to send the screenshot, which could prove very helpful. I'd like to ask you to also create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report and screenshot to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• msh
    msh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @khad,

The support ID number is #LDQ-98778-656. Thanks. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

Matt

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)
    ref: LDQ-98778-656

• msh
    msh
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.