iCloud sync option

Options
Vee_AG
Vee_AG
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Dropbox Sync Login Fails on iPad.

Comments

• Tadasana
    Tadasana
    Community Member
    Options

This may seem simple to the AgileBots, but it is mind boggling to consumers. So I just upgraded my iMac (OSX10.5.5) to 1Password 5.4.1 by purchasing from Agilebits. After installation there is no iCloud option given for syncing and that is in fact the reason that I bought it. This is contrary to what it says up there ^^

In the bizzarro world I know this seems like user error. In the money out of the customer's pocket world it simply reeks of PITA. Am I not able to use iCloud for syncing?

• Tadasana
    Tadasana
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Tabaluga. There is a lot of extraneous, redundant and sometimes inaccurate information floating around in "support forums" around the planet. I'll see what I can do to get a refund and repurchase through the app store.

• Tadasana
    Tadasana
    Community Member
    Options

Wow. These Agilebots are awesome! Muy rapido!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Tadasana,

Glad to see @Tabaluga may have helped you understand the problem!

If you made a purchase from our store in the past 30 days and you'd like a refund so you can purchase from the Mac App Store instead, just email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your license information and a link to this thread, and we'll be glad to sort it out for you!

This discussion has been closed.