System log full of messages

Options
Gaston_63
Gaston_63
Community Member

Hi
When checking the system log I found that it is being filled with the same messages about once a second

29.12.15 11:52:53.491 com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ws.agile.1PasswordAgent[74728]) Could not find and/or execute program specified by service: 13: Permission denied: /Users/myname/Library/Application Support/1Password/Agent/1PasswordAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/1PasswordAgent
29.12.15 11:52:53.491 com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (ws.agile.1PasswordAgent[74728]) Service setup event to handle failure and will not launch until it fires.

Any idea what might be the problem?

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: El Capitan
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:System log entries

Comments

• Gaston_63
    Gaston_63
    Community Member
    Options

I think I got it! I have restored my Mac from a Time Machine Backup - but the username is not different, so it's not "myname" anymore, but "myname123". However, 1Password must have stored the previous username somewhere. How can I fix that?

• Gaston_63
    Gaston_63
    Community Member
    Options

Please delete this question. I found out that there are some hidden LaunchAgent entries. Once I deleted an entry I now do not get these error messages again

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Gaston_63, I'm happy to hear you were able to solve the problem! If you ever need anything else, please let us know - we're always glad to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.