How to upgrade 1password from Apple AppStore to be able to use 1password on pc?

Options
mroettger
mroettger
Community Member

I purchased 1password on Apple's App Store and have it installed alright my MacBook, iPad iPhone. It would be useful for me to also PC. On your website's store, there's an option upgrade license the Mac+Windows bundle, but I'd need license code see how much pay. How should proceed upgrade run PC?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1password on Apple's App Store and have it installed alright on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone. It would be useful for me to have it also on my PC. On your website's store, there's an option to "upgrade license" to have the Mac+Windows bundle, but I'd need the license code to see how much I'd have to pay. How should I proceed to upgrade my license and run 1password also on my PC? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mroettger,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. And thanks for purchasing 1Password for Mac. :)

Email us your Mac App Store receipt, and we are happy to provide you with the discounted price on a Windows license. (No need to buy the bundle at this point, since then you would be paying for a Mac license twice. Just purchase the Windows license.)

support+licenses@agilebits.com

This discussion has been closed.