I bought 1Password on the UK app store but now live in the US. How do I reinstall?

phames
phames
Community Member

I bought 1Password on the UK app store but now live in the US, so my AppleID is now linked to the US (not UK) appstore. As a result 1Password is not showing in my previous purchases, so I can't reinstall onto my new Mac Air laptop.

Apple of course are totally impossible to get assistance from. So out of necessity I'm currently running a version of 1Password downloaded from your site, but now the "trial has expired".

I have of course paid for the service and it's now critical to my ongoing ability to work. Are you please able to supply me with a license number I can use to unlock the service? Happy to send you the purchase receipt, but I'm getting desperate!

Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-file-faq, kb:add-license, kb:license-file-faq

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@phames - If you send a copy of your receipt from the UK Apple Store or a screen shot of it to support+licenses@agilebits.com and request a license from the AgileBits web store, they will indeed supply a license for you. Include a link to this thread in your message, and when you receive the automated reply, you can help speed things along if you post the included support ticket number back here in this thread.

As I guess you have discovered, Apple is completely unhelpful in cases like yours. They also won't allow users to merge accounts on separate Apple IDs, even if a second ID is created by mistake.

• phames
    phames
    Community Member

@hawkmoth Awesome!! Thanks so much. Have emailed them the receipt...

• phames
    phames
    Community Member

Here's the support ticket number: #FJK-73424-252

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni

@phames Thanks! We will handle this via email now. ref: FJK-73424-252

This discussion has been closed.