Where did "All Vaults" Go?

brendanronan
brendanronan
Community Member

Hey all -

Love 1Password - use it every day. Recently, I've noticed that sometimes "All Vaults" will be available in the Vault Selector dropdown, and other times I'll only see my two vaults selectable in the dropdown. This obviously not ideal as I have to switch around just to find individual login items when I can't just search all. I'm currently seeing the issue on 5.4.2 but have seen this feature come and go on previous versions in the past. Also, recently I was using the beta downloader but recently disabled that, so it's possible that could be a factor as well.

1Password Version: 5.4.2
Extension Version: 4.5.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @brendanronan,

The All Vaults view hasn't made it into a stable version of 1Password for Mac yet so if you sometimes see it and sometimes don't it would suggest you might have more than one copy of 1Password for Mac on your computer. Now weird stuff can happen as we do rely on OS X when it comes to launching 1Password mini on startup and if there is more than one copy there is no guarantee which is launched. This might explain intermittent behaviour.

We're hopeful the next stable release will have All Vaults so if you clear your system of betas you hopefully won't have to wait too long to see it again.

Does that help at all?

• brendanronan
    brendanronan
    Community Member

Thanks littlebobbytables! I appreciate the clarification. It's most likely user error on my part. Looking forward to the next stable release!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Me too @brendanronan :lol:

This discussion has been closed.