[Bug/Error] Broken Link in Teams/Mac Beta [now working as intended]

redb
redb
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Business and Teams

1Password 5
Version 5.5.BETA-36 (550036)
AgileBits Beta

I'm not exactly sure which category this applies to, but since I'm running the Teams Beta this seems better.

After upgrading to the beta version of 1Password for Mac, and selecting "Teams" tab I am presented with the screen below.

The link showing "..or by visiting your profile on 1Password.com." leads me to either a unintended page or something's not working for me – I suspect the former

Comments

• rickfillion
    edited January 2016

Hi @redb,

I've confirmed that this is a bug, and that we need to do a fix on the server end to make that link properly work. Thanks for reporting it.

Rick

ref: SYS-128

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @redb,

That 1Password.com link in Teams Preferences should now be working properly. Let us know if you're still having trouble with it so we can figure out what's going wrong. Thanks again, and have a wonderful New Year! :)

• redb
    redb
    Community Member

@sjk @rickfillion:

Confirmed working in 1Password 6! Thanks for the speedy bug fix! You guys are the best :) Hope you all had a smooth transition into the new year! (Although do we have to go back to work so soon??)

1Password 6
    Version 6.0.BETA-2 (600002)
    AgileBits Beta

• @redb Woot! Glad to hear that. :) Let us know if you need anything else, and don't work too hard. :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.