1P Icon keeps jumping around in the Safari 4 Toolbar

Kernos
Kernos
Community Member
edited May 2010 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
1Password Version 3.1.3 (build 30645), OS 10.6.3 64-bit kernel, Safari Version 4.0.5 (6531.22.7).

I have placed the 1P icon in the toolbar next to the Plus-url icon icon using customize toolbar. The 1P icon seems to randomly jump from here to the right extreme of the toolbar. Not a killer, but annoying as one expects it to stay put.

It this a known problem, conflict... ? Any solutions?

Thanks,

Bill

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, Bill. Sorry for the trouble. This is a conflict with another Safari plug-in. Do you have other plug-ins installed in Safari? We and some other plug-in developers, like Evernote, have been working to try to resolve this problem for some time now. The situation is greatly improved but this niggle still exists. We will do what we can to get things sorted out on our end soon. (Note that even when we do, it may not entirely resolve the problem, but we are working to ensure that 1Password, at least, is behaving properly.)
  • Kernos
    Kernos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks Gita,

Yes I have Evernote and also use Stand, GLIMS and Adblocker. One will wait.

Regards,

Bill
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Bill, I think it's probably the old Evernote Web Clipper conflict here. I think Roustem was saying that we're heard from the Evernote team about this and they've expressed an interest in working together to get this issue resolved once and for all. Hopefully that will happen soon. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.