I can't seem to get iPad / Android phone syncing working.

Options
dlormans
dlormans
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Android

My original vault is on the iPad and was syncing via iCloud. I changed that to Dropbox but I saw through this forum that I needed to create an Android vault and sync to that first. However, the iPad just does not seem to sync to the agilekeychain vault. Once it's selected the syncing menu shows the "start syncing" button but no other information. The sync just does not seem to be working, and nothing appears on my Android phone. I've uninstalled 1 Password on both the Android and iPad but with no luck.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9 / Android Lollipop
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:iPad won't connect to dropbox sync folder

Comments

• saad
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm sorry to hear you are not able to sync your iPad to the AgileKeychain created on your Android device. The best way for us to look into this issue is by getting diagnostic reports from each of your devices. It will help us look at your sync configuration and the sync log to figure out what went wrong. To create diagnostic reports, please follow these guides:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.