Cannot sign up for beta

Options
nesl247
nesl247
Community Member

No matter how many times I've tried over the last year, I never receive the email for the beta program. I have checked spam, and its not there either.

I'm pretty sure other people have mentioned similar issues of never receiving emails as well.

Comments

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member
    Options

They should really switch to Google Play for the next beta, whenever it's ready. I don't imagine it would be too challenging...

• Hi @nesl247,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing up for the beta newsletter. For our next beta update, we will be switching distribution from HockeyApp to Google Play. This makes the newsletter particularly important as it will provide the opt-in link that you will need in order to gain access to beta updates through Google Play.

We'd be happy to help get you up and running with the beta newsletter. To that end, I'd like to check your email address against our mailing list to see if there are any issues that we can resolve on our end. Could I get you to send us an email to support+androidbeta@agilebits.com from the address that you would like to use for the beta newsletter? Looking forward to helping you!

• nesl247
    nesl247
    Community Member
    Options

I've emailed that address, thanks @mverde.

• Thanks @nesl247! We'll check our mailing list for any issues and get back to you shortly :)

This discussion has been closed.