Team Admin Console link is missing

Options

Hello,

We recently setup a team account, but when logged in to the admin with the owner's account, we are not able to access the link for the Admin Console. It appears to be missing completely and all that is visible is the default vaults and in the dropdown there is a link to edit the owner profile.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't access team admin console

Comments

• Hello @rzimmerman, and welcome to our forums! I'm happy you're here :)

I'm sorry for the trouble. We have a bug where the Admin Console link disappears after initial signup sometimes. Can you please logout and then log back in? It should appear then.

I hope that helps. Please let me know how it turns out!

• rzimmerman
    rzimmerman
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, we've tried several times, but there still doesn't appear to be any access to the admin console link... I see Home, My Profile, Help & Support, and Sign Out, but no Admin Console.

• rzimmerman
    rzimmerman
    Community Member
    Options

Is it possible that the account we think is the admin account is actually not set as the admin? There was some confusion on our end because our IT person was supposed to set this up, and he's left the company. We were fairly certain of which email account was the admin, but perhaps it's the wrong one. How could we remedy that?

• rzimmerman
    rzimmerman
    Community Member
    Options

IE: Can we get the admin switched if we don't know what email account it was setup under?

• @rzimmerman So sorry about that. It could indeed be that the account you're using isn't set up as an admin. Since this is a bit more of a private discussion, could you shoot us an email at support@1password.com from the email address that's on the account? We'd be happy to help you out there. Also include a link to this thread so we can connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.