Request for videos on 1 password

Options
Bill_Spicer
Bill_Spicer
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Lounge

Hi Dave

Please find attached the agenda of our next Apple club meeting in Windsor, Ontario. We've been in existence since 85. Security is the main topic for the meeting. It will be discussed by 2 people, a computer college teacher and myself.

Would you provide me with a short video advertisement and training that I might include in the presentation. Thank you.

I personally lost my Apple ID in late November. Thankfully Apple covered me for my gift card losses. I immediately purchased your program and started to transition password creation over to 1 Password

It would be nice if your firm itself issued training videos. I find videos easier to digest over written manuals. I prefer to use an iPad over a OX computer. I've stumbled a bit in using your program. Fortunately I am comfortable at recovering passwords and correcting the issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

[personal info removed]

Comments

• Hi @Bill_Spicer! We'd be happy to chat about things! I just removed your personal info and the email thread you included because this is a public forum. Could you email us at support+forums@agilebits.com with all that info and what you posted in this thread? We'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

This discussion has been closed.