I have 9 devices, 4 phones, 1 tab, 4 pcs....are you telling me I have to buy a licence for each one

Options
hkmk23
hkmk23
Community Member

I have bought a licence for my lenovo laptop, I also have a lenovo tab, a dell pc, a homebuilt server, a mac, a toshiba laptop, three samsung mobiles, (one in each car dedicated) and a samsung tab with a sim card. I have downloaded 1password onto my lenovo tab and now it wants me to buy a licence AGAIN.....if I have to buy a licence for each of my devices you can forget it....remember they are my passwords so I not going to let anyone else have access......!

1Password Version: 460 592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have 9 devices, 4 phones, 1 tab, 4 pcs....are you telling me I have to buy a licence for each one

Comments

• Hey @hkmk23!

Ah sorry for any confusion caused here but 1Password is licensed per person and per platform, rather than per device. You can read more about our approach to software licensing in our knowledgebase.

So if you purchase 1Password for your Windows PC, you can use it on as many Windows PCs that you use. However if you want to use it on your Android devices too, you will need to purchase 1Password 4 for Android Premium features separately.

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.