Text fields in 1Password not visible when editing

Options

When editing the text boxes, as seen in screenshot below, the text is invisible, and anything I type is not visible until I confirm the changes. Sometimes there's some sort of a weird gradient inside the input as well. I'm running 1Password 3.8.22, and Mac OSX 10.11.1. Is there a known fix for this?

I emailed support@agilebits.com 2 months ago but haven't heard back yet.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:not visible

Comments

• jsloat
    jsloat
    Community Member
    Options

Here's another screenshot showing the gradient I mentioned, which is flashing as a cursor. The text visible in this field when not editing is my email address.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@jsloat as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jsloat,

Sadly Stephen_C has located the source of your problem here and the issue and viable solutions are detailed in the link he provided. You may very well have questions afterwards and we'll do our best to answer them.

• jsloat
    jsloat
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both, that answers my question. I didn't realize that 1P3 is unsupported.

• eillom
    eillom
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using a mac laptop osx10 with latest upgrade. I have the same problem. You can't see info while typing in fields and the cursor bounces all over the place.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @eillom,

I apologize for the trouble. Stephen linked to a post in his reply above that should explain the situation for you.

If you have any further questions after reading the post, we're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.