Is there a way to auto populate the URL for future use when logging into an app?

Options
shameez
shameez
Community Member

I previously used Keepass for android, and whenever I would use Keepass to autofill a username/password in an android app, it would prompt me to save the details of that app in the corresponding field within the Keepass database. This allowed Keepass to recognize the app for future use.

The only way I have been able to get 1password to recognize an app correctly is by manually entering the URL for the login entry. For instance, I had to enter https://mobilecard.starbucks.com in the URL field in order for 1password to automatically recognize the Starbucks Rewards app whenever I try logging in.

Is there a way to automate this task?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.5.3b2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:app autofill

Comments

• saad
    Options

Welcome @shameez! At this time, 1Password does not automatically capture URLs based on the website and the app you are on. We currently provide a filling interface that can be enabled in Settings > Filling. It allows filling your logins in external apps and browsers and we plan to expand its functionality to make adding new logins much easier. Thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.