Documents also needs passwords and fields

Options
Gatada
Gatada
Community Member

Really helpful to have Documents as part of the team, but we have password protected documents to protect the document when it is out in the wild. So Documents really only becomes half-useful when it doesn't allow me to add an associated password.

Btw. you really should sort the top section of the "new item" list alphabetically., and use this layout for all vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• roustem
    edited January 2016
    Options

Thank you for bringing this up, @Gatada!

I agree that having fields in the Document items will be very useful. We will add it to our TODO list.

ref: OPB-792

• Re: sorting the item categories. It is a tough one because there are a few categories that I would like to see at the top (Logins, Secure Notes) and there are categories that are used less often.

Ideally we should provide a way to change the order and show/hide/add item categories on the team level.

• Gatada
    Gatada
    Community Member
    Options

Sure, but you have the list already as a split list - with two sections. I like the split (ref. screenshot).

But that the top section, that does not include Login, and contains a lot more item types, isn't ordered in any way at all? I have to parse the entire list... Not good.

Showing/hiding elements for a Team that the admins doesn't want a user to have access to makes perfect sense, but doesn't really relate to the sorting of the larger section of the pop-up.

• You are right, @Gatada! I will open an issue for that.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.