Firefox web interface has no buttons when adding a new password

Options
1pwdu
1pwdu
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Business and Teams

In Firefox, after clicking the + button, then a category (ex. Login), the password fields appear in the right pane, but the buttons do not appear in the bottom-right pane. There does not appear to be a way to save a new entry.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Firefox web interface does not have any buttons when creating a new password

Comments

• Hey @1pwdu! What version of Firefox are you using? I just tested things on 43.0.4 and wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Do you happen to have any content blockers enabled? And what are your permissions on the vault you're trying to add the item to?

• 1pwdu
    1pwdu
    Community Member
    Options

I am using Firefox 43.0.4. Adblock Plus is installed, but I have tried the "Disable everywhere" option with no change. My account has Read & Write privileges to the vault in addition to being a member of the Administrators group.

• 1pwdu
    1pwdu
    Community Member
    Options

I noticed that the "Your Vault" and "Everyone" vaults were allowing me to save, which pointed to a permissions issue even though I appeared to have the right permissions. I deleted the vault that had the issue, then recreated it. It appears to be working now.

• Thank you for the update, @1pwdu.

Looks like we have a bug somewhere there that happens with certain permissions. Let us know if you see it again.

This discussion has been closed.