1Password Anywhere not matching

Options
dlongman6999936
dlongman6999936
Community Member

This is odd. I noticed a typo in a web a web address to a jog-in I viewed in 1Password Anywhere. (It should have been ...deals..... and I had entered ...seals...) . I went on my iPhone and corrected it to the correct work 'deals' When I opened 1Password Anywhere a few days later, I saw it still said 'seals'. Checking my iPhone it correctly said 'deals'. Even odder looking at 1Password Anywhere it is correctly 'deals' in the blue background on the left, but says 'seal's on the right-hand side showing all the details. I use a keychain posted in Dropbox to keep the windows PC, iphone, iPad and 1Password Anywhere synced. Anyone else seen this occurrence?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dlongman6999936,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You mention that 1PasswordAnywhere isn't showing the updated entry ... but what about the PC and your other iOS devices? Let's do some quick troubleshooting here:

• Please ensure that Dropbox is installed and running on your computer
    • Check that you are logged in with the same account on all computers and devices
    • Confirm that the file path is correct in 1Password > Preferences > General on your PC
    • Confirm that Dropbox is selected in Settings > Sync on your iOS device
    • Confirm that your iOS devices are reading from the same file path in Dropbox as your PC.

If all of those items check out, let's run a test and see where things are getting tripped up:

• Create a test entry on your PC ("Test, PC") and add some data
    • Create a test entry on each of your iOS devices ("Test, iPhone/iPad") and add some data
    • Does "Test for PC" show up on either of your iOS devices?
    • Does "Test for iPhone" and/or "Test for iPad" show up on your PC?
    • Log in to the Dropbox website and click on the 1Password.html file inside your 1Password.agilekeychain folder
    • Enter your Master Password
    • Do either or any of your test entries show up in your database here?

Please let me know the results of this little experiment - once we have a better idea of where things are going sideways, we should be able to get this straightened out simply for you :)

This discussion has been closed.