unsubscribe topic

Borz
Borz
Community Member

How do I unsubscribe from topics https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/269064? Remove from Favorites, but the messages about new comments still come on mail

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@Borz - Alas, there isn't a way to unsubscribe from a specific thread. It is annoying to me also to keep getting notifications about a thread I no longer have an interest in following. You can change your notification preferences in your forum profile, but those options are universal, not specific to a particular topic.

Perhaps I misunderstand your question, though. let us know if I've done that.

• Borz
    Borz
    Community Member

As I understand it, will have to disable the "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in.". As a solution suitable, although this is not quite what I would like to.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Exactly so, and not at all satisfactory for me either.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Borz,

I'm sorry for the confusion here. Unfortunately, we don't have much control over the setting options here (they're provided by the forum software, and not us.) I would suggest disabling the 'Notify my when people comment on discussions I've participated in' for now. And I'll bring up the issue with our forum providers to see if there's a possibility of improving the notifications in the future.

This discussion has been closed.