Sync Issues

Options
gerstda
gerstda
Community Member

I am trying to sync my Onepassword from my Android Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to my Windows Surface Pro 3. My Android is setup to sync over wife. When I try to sync my windows and my android a connection cannot be found. Also, There doesnt appear to be any possible way to change the sync on my android from wifi to any other option such as dropbox. The settings in the Android app are very limited even though I paid for the premium version.

1Password Version: Android 4.5.3
Extension Version: Windows 4.6.0598
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @gerstda. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble syncing.

1Password 4 for Android currently allows you to configure sync with any supported solution you like, but once you've configured sync, it's not possible to change it without resetting or reinstalling the app. That's why you're unable to switch to Dropbox after selecting Wi-Fi sync.

That said, have you previously been able to sync your Android and Surface Pro 3 using Wi-Fi, or is this the first time you're trying to sync? Do you have any firewalls or antivirus software on either device?

If you prefer to switch to Dropbox syncing, can you confirm that the vault is up-to-date on the Surface Pro 3, or is all of your data currently only on Android?

This discussion has been closed.