Updated Waterfox and now getting error when trying to use 1password.

Options
Bobsen
Bobsen
Community Member
edited January 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi all,
I just updated my 64 bit Waterfox to 43.0.4 and am getting this error when trying to use it:
"Firefox is connected but its code signature could not be verified. filing and other features are disabled until this issue is resolved".
It had worked beautifully with the previous version, with the Firefox extentions. I am using 1Password 4.6.0.598 with Win 10 Pro.Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Bobsen

1Password Version:4.6.0.598
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: win 10 pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Bobsen,

I've just downloaded Waterfox into my Windows 10 VM and it all worked fine here with no issues. Can you check out the Troubleshooting checklist section of our How to resolve “code signature could not be verified” (Windows) please and see if anything there helps. I believe it should just be a matter of isolating the issue and then it will be working for you as it is for me :smile:

• Bobsen
    Bobsen
    Community Member
    Options

The restart did the trick. Thanks so much for the help. I am kinda new to your product, but am loving it more each day!
    Best Regards,
    Bobsen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

and we love that you love 1Password @Bobsen :smile:

I'm glad to hear the restart helped and things are back on track. If you have any other issues at all please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.