I have been getting errors every time I try to resize the application window on my Mac.

Every time I open and use 1Password (Version: 3.8.22 (32010)) it fails to resize the window. I cannot even slide the password list viewing window on the left so I can see the whole name I entered. This is getting old and I can no longer depend on the application to keep all of my passwords.

Please help ASAP!

Process: 1Password [314]
Path: /Users/USER/*/1Password.app/Contents/MacOS/1Password
Identifier: ws.agile.1Password
Version: 3.8.22 (32010)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: 1Password [314]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2016-01-17 08:55:42.834 -0800
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.2 (15C50)
Report Version: 11

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000018
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

1Password Version: 3.8.22 (32010)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.2
Sync Type: local backup
Referrer: forum-search:I have been getting errors everytime I try to resize the application window on my Mac.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@KeepSafe as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @KeepSafe,

I'm sorry for your experiences here. It really does come down to the fact that venerable 1Password 3 for Mac hasn't been updated since Mountain Lion was the new version of OS X. We've moved on and currently 1Password 6 for Mac is the latest version available. We cover the whys and options available in the thread that Stephen_C linked you to. If you have any questions please do ask.

This discussion has been closed.