Have 1 password installed on iPad , can I add it to my android cell phone, if so is it extra?

Options
Kgken
Kgken
Community Member

Want I password added to my phone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Have 1 password installed on iPad , can I add it to my android cell phone

Comments

• Kgken
    Kgken
    Community Member
    Options

Just a yes or no.

• peri
    Options

Hi @Kgken. Thanks for contacting us .

Just a yes or no.

It's difficult to give a yes or no answer, because 1Password 4 for Android is freemium, so you can definitely install it for free. However, the free version is limited.

1Password is licensed per person and per platform, so each platform is a separate purchase. The Pro features on iOS are handled through iTunes and linked to your Apple ID, and therefore cannot be transferred over to the Play Store.

1Password 4 for Android is free to install through Google Play, and then has full capabilities for the duration of the 30 day trial. After the trial period, the app becomes limited to a reader, which means that you can sync, view, and fill your data, but you won't be able to add or edit items on Android without purchasing the Premium features.

The Premium features are available through an in-app purchase handled by Google Play, and are linked to the Google account they're purchased with. You'll be able to unlock them on your other Android devices, as long as you install from the Play Store with the same Google account, but you won't be able to transfer the features to any other platform, since they're linked to the Google Play purchase.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.