1PW 6.0 Attachment Bug

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Android

Hello,

when refresh my vault it downlaods all the attachments. And when i refresh again it downloads the same attachments again? This bug was present in the last version. How can I fix it? Or is it an bug in the app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MattAttack
    MattAttack
    Community Member
    Options

@ntimo I had this same issue with 1Password. I worked with support and the only solution that worked was copying all my data to a new 1Password vault and syncing that in dropbox/local sync and deleting the old one. No longer have 1Password downloading the same attachments over and over again.

• saad
    Options

@ntimo Sorry to hear your attachments are being downloaded every time sync takes place. Some users had this problem on older versions of 1Password as well, so I don't think it's related to the new update.

Could you remove the attachment on your computer, sync 1Password for Android, and then reattach the attachment on your computer? Let me know if that helps. Thanks.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@saad Ok I found out that the attachments belong to an old login i didn't need anymore so I deleted it and deleted it from the trash too. But on every sync 1pw will still download the attachments of these deleted items?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

It says downloading attachments for object (....) but lists no files that are downloaded.

• saad
    Options

@ntimo Do you remember what version of 1Password you used to create that login? And on what platform?

I think the new message you see in the sync report is unclear. It suggests that 1Password for Android did not find any attachments to download and it’s continuing with sync. It shouldn’t take too long when it checks if new attachments are available though. Could you confirm that? Thanks. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

@saad I used 1PW for Windows to create these attachments. But I don't know what version 1password had than. No the check it self is very very fast. But its crasy and should happen in my understanding. Because I deleted these items and also deleted them out of the trash.

Edit: it takes about 2 second for 1pw to check the next of the 3 items

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@saad should I send in a diagnostic report? with the android app.

• saad
    Options

That would be great if you could @ntimo. Thank you.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@saad I just send the email. I hope you got it :)

• saad
    Options

You should have received a Support ID number from our BitBot assistant. Could you post that here so I can find your email faster? Thanks. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@saad sure there you go :) [#ZWA-75499-826]

• saad
    Options

Thanks. This is a bug as the log suggests it's downloading the attachments again.

I posted a comment in the original bug report. I also noticed you have reported experiencing this issue with older versions of 1Password. We hope to get this resolved soon!

In the meantime, I like to suggest exporting your data and importing into a new vault, and creating a brand new AgileKeychain on 1Password for Windows. This will eliminate any inconsistencies and corrupted data from your current Agilekeychain. It should work better with the newer versions of 1Password.

Let me know if you want to do that, I can walk you through the complete process. :)

ref: OPA-366

This discussion has been closed.