Education licsense for my friend

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,
I just wanted to recomend a good friend of me 1pw and wanted to ask about the edu licenses. When he buys one does he have to send in a certicate that he still goes to school? Now comes the next problem. We life in germany so the document would be in german. Would this be a problem?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• EmilDogge
    EmilDogge
    Community Member

Nearly the same question from me: I am a teacher in a german school - but we of course don't have any ".edu"-addresses. So would be a letter from my school, where I am working as teacher, be enough?

• Hi folks,

Yes, a scan of either a letter on official letterhead or school issued identification would be plenty satisfactory. Additionally, even if you do not have an ".edu" email address, but your school has official email accounts (e.x. you@yourschool.de) an email from that account would also be sufficient.

We have German speaking team members so the fact that the documentation is in German is not a roadblock. :)

Ben

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@bwoodruff Now Iam intrested are these german speaking person working from there home in germany? Or do they life in canada

• Yes. Both. :)

Ben

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@bwoodruff Well thats interesting. So maybe I could work for agilebits too :D (just making some fun, but I like to idear)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hey, you never know! ;)

This discussion has been closed.