Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@joelykken I'm sorry but that's insufficient information for anyone here to be able to help. Please tell us:

Stephen

• joelykken
    joelykken
    Community Member
    Options

I bought the most recent version of the app about 2 weeks ago on my iMac it works fine but I can't get it to work on iPhone 5. Seemed to sync ok when I downloaded the app to I phone but I can't figure out how to use it in safari. Do I need to get the extension on I phone safari

• joelykken
    joelykken
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I bought version no 5.4 from the apple App Store. OSX version is 6.2.1 iOS version is 9.2. I downloaded it to iMac about 2 weeks ago added extensions for browsers and all is well on I Mac. I synced it with my iPhone 5 using iCloud I think. The downloaded app on iPhone shows the passwords which I added on iMac However I can't get the key symbol to show up on iPhone safari to open and fill web pages as it does on the iMac

• joelykken
    joelykken
    Community Member
    Options

Are you still there Did you get my post at 2:24

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@joelykken

Please see the user help pages on how to enable the extension. I think this is what you are asking for.

Main page https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/
    Extension section https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/extension.html

ps. This is a forums and not always manned, but the staff, other users, & moderators stop in to answer questions on a fairly regular basis. Generally speaking the staff answer posts in the order received. So it may take a small bit of time to get back with you. Especially if there are a lot of posts prior to yours.

Welcome to 1Password !

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@joelykken

I have merged your topics into a single topic, please refrain from posting multiple topics as it often spreads the help resources out and makes getting you the right answers harder.

No issue at all, just asking to please keep them together. :)

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@joelykken
    FYI, this is a forum, not a chat room, so you may have to wait a while for a response from AgileBits. Meanwhile, the short answer to your question is that there are no extensions allowed by Apple in iOS, so you'll have to hop back and forth between Safari and 1Password to fill in passwords.
    Someone from AgileBits will be along to fill in the details for you. HTH

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@vplewis

https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/extension.html The 1Password extension not per say directly in Safari but it works real well.

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@thightower,
    I knew that. Why I didn't remember it, though is the issue. Thanks for the reminder.—v

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@vplewis

lol, We all have those moments. I had one just yesterday. I blame mine on very rapidly heading to the big 50. My memory is not what it once was. :(

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@Thightower,
    Ah, the big Five Oh. I remember it fondly, even though it was decades ago for me. Thanks again for reminding me of the iOS extension setup. Have a great weekend.

• Hi @joelykken ,

Are you still having trouble getting the 1Password button to show up in your browser? If so, please open the 1Password app and choose "Install Browser Extensions" from the 1Password menu. That should install it for you. If not, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.