I have two 1password accounts and don't know what precipitated it. I only want one, and 1 pro acct

Options
markfj
markfj
Community Member

somehow I ended up with two different 1password account logins, that contain their own unique information, and don't know how to delete one or the other else merge them. Totally confused at this point. Any recommendations?.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @markfj,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm also a little confused as, outside of 1Password for Teams, there is no such thing as a "1Password account." By default your 1Password data is only stored on the device you enter it on. You can change this by syncing with iCloud, Dropbox, or to a Mac or PC via WiFi sync. In the two former cases you'd have an account for iCloud or Dropbox, respectively, but not 1Password. The only time AgileBits stores your 1Password data is when using the aformentioned 1Password for Teams.

Could you please elaborate a bit on what these accounts are for? Where do you use them?

If you'd prefer to chat in private please send us an email with additional details to support+forums@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/57383 ).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.