Why iOS premium includes more features?

Options
Perello_Peter
Perello_Peter
Community Member

In iOS you include alot of features, for example passwords on the watch, touch ID as the first password to enter to the vaults... I think that you can put all of this features in android or the price should be lower instead...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:windows/, kb:pro-features-faq, ug:android/, kb-search:android, kb:premium-features-faq

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @Perello_Peter. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

1Password has been around a lot longer on iOS than it has on Android, so it's had a lot more time to develop than 1Password on Android has. We're currently working hard to bring feature parity to 1Password on Android as well. :)

As for pricing, 1Password 4 for Android's Premium features are based on what they include at the moment, because we still have to support development costs of each platform.

Let us know if you have any further questions or feedback!

• Perello_Peter
    Perello_Peter
    Community Member
    Options

Thats fine, I had an iPhone and I loved all of that features, but now I'm on android and I miss them ):

I wanted to ask another thing, if I pay the premium acces, is it a single pay for the rest or is it paid month a month? Thank you :)

• Hi @Perello_Peter. The in-app purchase to upgrade 1Password 4 for Android to premium features is a one-time charge. Once the premium features have been unlocked, you should have access to the premium features on all of your Android devices that use the same Google Play account. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions about this!

This discussion has been closed.