new user sync to exiting vault not working

0101adm
0101adm
Community Member

when will this be fixed? is there a fix? bought ipassword for android sync. spent hours moving lastpass to the desktop version. pls advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @0101adm. I'll be happy to help you get your devices synced.

Can you provide a few details about your setup and the problem you're having?

• What is the make and model of your Android device and Android OS are you using,?
    • What version of 1Password do you have installed?
    • What other device(s) are you syncing with?
    • What sync solution are you trying to configure (Dropbox, Wi-Fi, local storage)?
    • Are you seeing any sync errors? If so, what error message are you seeing?

As much detail as you can provide about the problem would be helpful for troubleshooting. Thanks!

• 0101adm
    0101adm
    Community Member

hi peri. ive gone ahead and re-did everything.

but for your testing...

moto x / 5.1
    newest version
    syncing w/ osx / dropbox
    no sync errors

• Thanks for the update, @0101adm. You mentioned that you re-did everything--were you able to get everything syncing, or are you still having trouble?

If you've got everything syncing, yay! That's good news. :)

If you're still having trouble, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android device and your Mac:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

---Mac---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• 0101adm
    0101adm
    Community Member

its all synced.

i started a vault on my phone, then continued over to the desktop.

question... what would cause forms to not auto submit when they fill?

• I'm glad to hear it. :)

As for auto-submit, if you're filling using the 1Password keyboard, it will not auto-submit. The keyboard will fill only. Are you having trouble with auto-submit elsewhere?

• 0101adm
    0101adm
    Community Member

on desktop, i use the key combo to fill the form but then have to press return to submit.

also, nothing is initially filled when the page loads.

• Hi @0101adm. I'd like you to please follow these instructions to submit forms after filling.

Let us know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.