Minor cosmetic ding

Options
Stitchley
Stitchley
Community Member
edited January 2016 in iOS

I was using the 1password action in an app, and hit the button for "all passwords" because it didn't auto detect the right credentials, and the corners of the search box were rounded, but the background didn't extend into the rounded areas. Not a functional problem, but a little ugly.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Stitchley,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. I just tried to reproduce this using the v6.2.2 beta, and was not able to. So then I tried with the latest stable version, 6.2.1. I'm not able to reproduce this issue there either:

Could you please let me know what version of 1Password you have installed?

Thanks!

Ben

• Stitchley
    Stitchley
    Community Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm using version 6.2.1. Here's the steps I used to reproduce the issue:

In an app with 1password integration, tap the 1password icon (here I'm using Coda)

in the menu that pops up, choose the 1password helper

login info not found, so choose "show all logins"

search interface comes up (with the dark background on the search box, unlike the rest of the app, it makes more sense to change that dark background to light than darken the corners of the search text field, the dark doesn't seem to match anything else).

• Ben
    Options

@Stitchley

Thanks. Could you please try this with the free "Intercom" app?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intercom-conversations/id739927601?mt=8

This is the app that I tested with. I'm wondering if perhaps the folks over at Panic implemented this change within Coda. Unfortunately I don't have a copy to test with and it is not a free app.

Ben

• Stitchley
    Stitchley
    Community Member
    Options

No problems with Intercom, the background on the search field is light there. Maybe it has something to do with the dark theme Panic uses.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Stitchley!

I'ms seeing the same thing in Coda! I think you're right--it seems like Panic uses a fair bit of custom styling that is impacting the appearance of the 1Password extension :)

This discussion has been closed.