Something is WRONG!

Options
sahasha
sahasha
Community Member

My screens do not resemble screen shots in the bypass word user guide at all! I am trying to move an item into a folder, but I can't follow the directions because I don't have the options that are shown in the user guide.
I have purchased the pro version of iPassword and I don't know why there is a disconnect! Thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• sahasha
    sahasha
    Community Member
    Options

Microphone on ipassword doesn't always work well. The paragraph above should've read I ipassword user guide. smk

• sahasha
    sahasha
    Community Member
    Options

Wrong again. I meant to say the microphone on the iPhone doesn't always work. I'm in a tremendous rush and my typing shows it!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@sahasha - Tell us what version of 1Password for iOS you are using. You can tell by opening the 1Password preferences (tap the gear shaped icon) and scroll down a bit.

Are you looking in the most recent version of the User Guide for help?

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sahasha!

We'd love to help you! Can you let us know what version of 1Password you're using? It would also be helpful to know if you're a 1Password for Teams user :)

As soon as we know the version of the app you're using, we can help you out!

This discussion has been closed.