When filling in for a credit card, street address is missing

My address within my identity has three lines: street address, City and State, and zip code plus country. But when I use my identity to fill in the info for a credit card payment, the street address part is always left blank. I notice that there is only one label:address, but somehow the city and zip code get filled in correctly, but the street address isn't.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:My identity fails to fill in street address

Comments

• Hi @bobgoldstein1passwrd,

Thanks for writing in. Can you do a favor to best look into this? I'd like to get a) the country you're using in the identity, and b) the website you're using as an example? With those two pieces of info I'd hope that we can reproduce the problem and get it fixed up.

Thanks

Rick

• I am using the USA as my country (the truth), and attempting to pay an outstanding balance at https://myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/inside.asp?

However, I do not now have an outstanding balance, so you will not be able to see the window I was working in. This happens fairly often, if not all the time!, and I will try to find another example and write in later.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @bobgoldstein1passwrd,

Given the nature of the query I hope you don't mind but I've moved your post to our Saving and Filling in Browsers section of the forums.

Thank you for the information you supplied. That particular site will be tricky as it doesn't seem possible to set up a test account. If it all possible I always prefer to go visit the site causing the person trouble so I can experience the issue first hand - you can't beat direct experience like that.

There is one thing we can do to narrow down the source of the issue. Could you try filling with your Identity on the following pages for us please. If you don't feel comfortable doing so that's okay, we won't ask you to do anything you're uncomfortable with.

The two sites in question are:

1. AgileBits test page for filling purposes
    2. Keyboard Company (thanks to brenty for that link).

I'm wondering if either of these fill properly. If they do then it's a direct incompatibility between our filling logic and and this particular page. If you're willing you may be able to help us understand, if we can see the fields for the page you need us to fill on then we can begin to understand why the logic is failing us.

If it doesn't fill properly on those pages then maybe we're looking at something different and we can look into that.

• Both sites were filled in completely and correctly. I have found that more than one site in the past have failed to get my street address, not only the one that triggered this inquiry. I will look out for the next failure and do my best to provide the example you need to look into this. The one site I was one was my medical care facility, and as soon as I incur another bill to pay there, I will try to send you the site, and the login information necessary to see the page in question.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @bobgoldstein1passwrd,

Please don't send us any information that would allow us to log in somewhere! :smile: Don't worry, we'll find a way to work with you that will allow us to get the information we need without you revealing anything of a sensitive nature. It may be you don't believe anything sensitive can be seen or you just trust us but either way it's much better if we never know and anybody asking for your login details should be treated with suspicion.

Are you a Safari user? I think you might be and if you are there is a way you can show us that specific page which we can cover when it next happens or maybe you find a site we can create a test account at and do that too. There will be ways to work with you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.