Updated to version6 now I can checkin just fin but passwords don't work for my sites there

Options
Alanka8cwa_
Alanka8cwa_
Community Member

I just installed version 6 on my iMac I can check into 1pssword just fine but then it does see my other passwords

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:contact-us, kb:fix-website-login

Comments

• Alanka8cwa_
    Alanka8cwa_
    Community Member
    Options

I just updated to version6 and it does not see my passwords for many of my accounts,can U help

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:Who on your staff can I emillease

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Alanka8cwa_ I have merged the two separate threads you started into one because that not only makes support easier, it also makes it easier for you to find the answer to your problem.

Please tell us:

• Your OS X version number
    • What browser you are using (and the version number of the browser)
    • The 1Password Browser Extension version (the link will tell you how to find that information)
    • Exactly what you mean when you say:

it does not see my passwords for many of my accounts

Do you mean some logins fill for you and others don't, or do you mean something different? If you mean that some logins are not filling please tell us how you are trying to fill an item in your browser. (For example, are you clicking on open and fill in 1Password, or are you going first to the relevant page in your browser and then using the ⌘\ shortcut?)

If by any chance you're using Safari it might be helpful to check this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Alanka8cwa_,

I'm sorry you're having a problem with 1Password after installing version 6! I'm sure we can get this all straightened out, but as Stephen said, we'll need to know a few more details about your setup and about the issue.

In addition to the questions Stephen asked, can you also please let us know the following:

• Are you using the Mac App Store or AgileBits Store version of 1Password?
    • If you open the Applications folder on your Mac, do you see more than one 1Password app there? (If so, what is the name of each one?)

Any other details you can give us that will help to clarify the problem you're experiencing will be helpful for us. Once we know more, we should have a much better idea of how to solve this. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.