I have unplugged my back up drive, deleted any 1password download files & still the upgrade fails

Options
Planet
Planet
Community Member

I can only see one 1password application in th application folder

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: 4.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: local
Referrer: forum-search:I am having a problem installing the latst version of 1password

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Planet the 1Password message you receive when trying to upgrade gives you the path where any other version is found. What exactly does that message say? (You can attach a screen shot of it, if you wish, by using the right-most icon above the box where you type your forum message.)

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Planet,

I'm sorry the upgrade to 1Password 6 hasn't been going as smoothly as it should!

If you're getting a message about other copies of the 1Password app on your Mac, then as Stephen said, it should tell you where it's finding those extra copies. If you're having trouble finding them, sending us a screenshot of that message would be helpful, or alternately, you can simply click the Update Anyway button to proceed. It's possible the extra copies of 1Password won't cause a problem, but if they do, we can help you with that. :)

This discussion has been closed.