Adding vault on my iPhone

Options
robert7355
robert7355
Community Member

I just bought a license for my Mac ($24.99) and created a new vault 'WORK'. I now have 2 vaults (Personal & WORK).

I cannot seem to add the new 'WORK' vault to my iPhone. Do I need to upgrade for ANOTHER $9.99 for a total of $34.98? I was under the impression that the upgrade for $24.99 would allow me to create multiple vaults for use on my MAC as well as my mobile devices???

Can someone clarify?

THANKS!

C.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@robert7355 - Multiple vaults are supported on iOS only if you pay to activate the advanced Pro features. The extra vaults will always need to be created on your desktop computer, but they sync over to iOS if the Pro features are active.

More generally, licenses are sold on a per user and per platform basis. Because iOS and OS X are different platforms, they require separate licenses.

• robert7355
    robert7355
    Community Member
    Options

GREAT! That was clear as MUD during the purchase process. I would have left it alone. NOT worth $35 to separate the 2 'accounts'. I only have 10 work password. Looks like that'll cost me $3.50 per password to have a different vault. LOVELY !!!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You might check into using tags to identify the work entires, rather than separating vaults.mthen you would be fine with the free basic version for iOS. Tags are discussed in the User Guide on the main1Passowrd support site, https://support.1password.com

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Things can change at Agilebits's discretion but 1Password for Mac has gone through 3 free upgrades? When I bought 1Password 4 at the time, I got a free upgrade to 1Password 5, 5.5, and now 1Password 6.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We try to be generous with our upgrades, it's true! As with a lot of things here, it's a balancing act but taking care of our customers is always our top priority :)

This discussion has been closed.