Can logins be duplicated?

I use the duplicate login feature on the Mac version of 1password frequently. The online teams version seems to be lacking this feature. Can you duplicate logins on the website or should this be a feature request? :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@capital: You don't need to request this feature. I don't think this is out of reach, and ultimately we want the web interface to be as powerful (if possible) as the desktop apps. That's why we've modeled it on 1Password for Mac. There may be a point where we have to draw the line (for things that don't fit or can't work on the website), but I think we can all agree that item management is really important to have there. :)

• @capital: It's already possible to duplicate items on the web, actually. Just select the item you'd like to duplicate and press ⌘+D (Mac) or Control+D (Windows). :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2016

@JasperP: Ah, thanks for clarifying! I had thought so, but since it was only appearing to edit the item title I'd thought I was mistaken.

@capital: Just to clarify for you or anyone else reading this, when you press Command/Control+D, a duplicate item will be created with the same name and " - Copy" appended to it -- which is easy to miss with a long item name. You'll need to click Save in the lower right corner to keep it (after making any desired changes). I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.