Web GUI layout reports

1: Social Security Numbers (or hopefully soon National Insurance Numbers) doesn't fit into the window on the left pane. This is at 1920 x 1080 resolution on a Windows box in Chrome.
2. Double digit numbers don't fit comfortably into the length selector for the password generator. Same browser, resolution and OS as above.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited February 2016

Hi, @smallcheese. Thanks for the reports! I wasn't able to reproduce those issues in Chrome on my Mac, so I'm assuming something different is going on with the fonts on Windows specifically. I'll file an issue for us to look into.

Thanks for the heads up!

ref: b5-1034

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

No worries @rob, unfortunately at work it's the best I can do to use Chrome on the PC, no Mac option!

• rob
    rob
    edited January 2016

@smallcheese Sure, understood. Could you post a couple screenshots I can include in the issue so that we can make sure we're seeing (and fixing) the same thing?

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

@rob, will do on Monday when I'm back at work.

• Ok, thanks! :)

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

@rob, here you go.

If you are using the password generator initially the box looks odd because there is plenty of space in it but the digits are not appearing.

But then you hover with the mouse in the box and get the arrows, which shows the full situation, but doesn't make it any better.

Also category names are not fitting in very nicely in Windows 7 + Chrome. I just realised probably this was sized without a scroll bar in mind...

• Thanks, @smallcheese! That helps. :)

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

HI folks, both of these GUI foibles are still in place in Windows + Chrome.

• Thanks for checking in. We'll let you know when we have a fix available. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.