in applications in the "MORE" sections there is no share 1password icon on any of my devices.

Options
TNL
TNL
Community Member
edited January 2016 in iOS

Just started with 1password and following the instructions.. When asked to share the password with my amazon account in the "MORE" section no 1password icon is appearing. Use ipad air and iphone 5s latest iosupdates installed.

Use 1password version 6.2.1/ ios version 9.2.1/ share and syn via dropbox

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• TNL
    TNL
    Community Member
    Options

Use 1password version 6.2.1/ ios version 9.2.1/ share and syn via dropbox

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @TNL,

We'd love to help you figure this out! Just to make sure we're on the same page: were you following the Enable the extension instructions in the user guide?

Thanks!

• TNL
    TNL
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Aleen, indeed the extension enabling was missing. But still, after I have enabled the 1password in Safari, no share button in my 1password app. Looking forward to resolving this issue...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TNL: When you open Safari, make sure you open a website first. If you just have the Top Sites or a blank page open, 1Password will not be offered under in the bottom list (or there under More to enable it), since it can only interact with webpages:

And to be clear, the 1Password extension can only be offered in apps that have chosen to support it. It isn't something that will happen by default:

I hope this helps. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.