License Upgrade clarification

I currently own 1Password for iOS and Windows. Now, I also require a copy for my Mac. When I punch in my Windows license to upgrade, I get 2 options: 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle OR 1Password Mac. I want to keep my Windows license too so am I right in my assumption that choosing the 1Password for Mac will destroy my Windows license and convert it to a Mac license? If so it's confusing as that's not necessarily an upgrade but a conversion...

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lmcfaul: Sorry for the confusion! Rather than purchase the whole bundle, we can give you a coupon to pay only the difference. I'll send you a private message with more details, and anyone else in a similar situation can email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com for assistance as well. Cheers! :)

• To clarify for everyone reading this; no one will lose their previous license key when upgrading to a new license, they still can keep the older keys to use for that specific 1Password version on older computers.

If you already own the license for the latest Windows license, you don't have to upgrade to a Mac+Windows bundle license as you already own the Windows part of the bundle. You should buy the Mac license separately at a discounted price offered in the upgrade store.

The only reason you'd want to upgrade to the bundle license is when you have a license for an old 1Password version and you want to upgrade that license while also buying a separate platform as in you're upgrading from 1Password 1.x for Windows and you want to buy 1Password 6 for Mac and 1Password 4 for Windows together.

This discussion has been closed.