Teams ecosystem related to standalone 1Password system?

Options

Hello,

I'm evaluating 1Password Teams for my IT team, and I'm having a hard time determining the pricing model. I assumed it was related to 1Password for Windows (and the related mobile apps), but when I do evaluation installs of the latter, I can't find an obvious way to connect them to 1Password Teams.

Are the two systems unrelated, or am I missing it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @stephendunscombe,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this question.

As you've likely noted 1Password for Teams is still in beta and no decisions on pricing have been written in stone at this point. What I can say is that Teams will be a subscription based service, and will include our desktop and mobile apps. When you’re subscribed to 1Password for Teams, you will receive free access to 1Password for iOS, OS X, Windows, and Android. Best of all, as long as you’re subscribed, you'll receive all future upgrades for free. You can download the applications using the Get the Apps link from your Teams admin console ( https://your-team.1password.com/apps ).

Our 1Password for Windows desktop application does not yet have Teams support. Our Windows 10 beta application does have Teams support, if you'd like to try it out.

Our standalone applications are definitely a key part of the 1Password for Teams ecosystem and as we move through the beta process that will become more apparent as more of our apps add Teams support.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• stephendunscombe
    stephendunscombe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the quick and clear response!

• Ben
    Options

You are most welcome, @stephendunscombe. Please do write back as you have opportunity to test out Teams and let us know what works for you, and what doesn't. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.