Can the next version have a "hardware" listing so we can store our hardware serial number & info

Options
Mr_Jones
Mr_Jones
Community Member

didn't I just for the first time see a customizing section here somewhere on the app? I believe so although I truly just do Not have any more exploring that I want to do this evening but if I discover it I the near future I will make the time to give you a heads up about it.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mr_Jones,

If you're looking for a custom category in 1Password, I'd suggest looking at the Secure Notes category. With custom fields, and the ability to add custom icons, you can build your own database for pretty much any type of information you want to store, including hardware items.

Secure Notes is one of my favourite categories of 1Password, in fact. Read more about how you can make the most of Secure Notes in our blog:

Secure All the things in Secure Notes

Of course, we hear ideas for other categories all the time, and we're listening to all of the suggestions and keeping track for that time when we decide to revamp our current Categories.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.