Anybody seen these?

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Bruce

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Failed to load vault: Failed to decrypt item: [object Object]

Comments

• bdillahu
    bdillahu
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry... this is Firefox on Suse Linux.

• Does it happen for every vault or a vault with a particular item in it?

Also, please see if restarting Firefox helps in any way. In our tests Firefox often runs into "out of memory" issues and only restart helps.

• bdillahu
    bdillahu
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, good catch... I normally use "All vaults" and I was seeing it there.

It works for all vaults except my "main" one (which is quite large... 900+ items.

• Thank you for the update!

We are working on case for Mozilla to help them fix this issue.

• bdillahu
    bdillahu
    Community Member
    Options

Any idea on a timeframe on this one? I realize it's a Mozilla issue to fix (at least that's what I understand).

Thanks!
    Bruce

• roustem
    edited January 2016
    Options

We are adding a few workarounds on our side and hopefully that would help in most cases. I hope to push them to production later this week.

• bdillahu
    bdillahu
    Community Member
    Options

Just as some (late) feedback... I tried shortly after you posted and it didn't work, but since then I wound up rebuilding my machine and it's working now. Not sure if your changes worked or a new build of Firefox fixed it, but it's working now :-)

• @bdillahu Glad to hear things are working now! :) I suspect they were fixed by something on our end since we planned to push those changes back in January, but it may have been the combination for you. Whatever, the case, I'm glad you're able to use Teams properly. Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.