iCloud

CoryT87
CoryT87
Community Member

When I tap on my iCloud to see my password it comes up with a one-time password (30 sec passcode) and it doesn't show my actual password. I don't have a one-time password set up on the 1password app on my phone so why is it showing it on my watch?

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CoryT87,

My first thought is that this is an item from a Demo vault. If you launch 1Password on your iPhone, then go to Settings > Vaults, is there a Demo vault listed? If it's there and you no longer need it, you can tap on Demo, then Remove Vault.

My second thought is that maybe you have two entries for iCloud in your Primary vault and one has a one-time password set up for it. Have you checked to see if that might be the case?

Please let me know if this helps!

• CoryT87
    CoryT87
    Community Member

I checked and I don't have a demo vault and I don't have more than 1 iCloud account. :(

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2016

Hi @CoryT87,

Shucks. Thanks for checking!

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report so we can take a look at what's going on here.

(iOS) Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Aleen

• CoryT87
    CoryT87
    Community Member
    edited February 2016

support ID is [#URT-61473-369]

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, Cory! We'll be in touch via email so things don't get confused :)

ref: #URT-61473-369

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

In case someone stumbles across this with the same trouble in the future:

It turns out that there was a blank one-time password field in the iCloud Login. Once the item was edited and the one-time password field removed, everything worked as expected. I've let our development team know what's going on so that they can look into making this work better!

ref: OPI-3392

This discussion has been closed.