inconsistent data among platforms

Options
DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited February 2016 in Business and Teams
This discussion was split from the Inconsistent data among platforms? thread in the "1Password for Windows 10 beta" forum.

@GoShawn, I believe you'll get a more comprehensive response in this forum. Thanks again for using 1Password!

Comments

• GoShawn
    GoShawn
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'll give it a go...

I'm seeing this too across my macs, ios, android and windows devices.

I'm also seeing that if I make an edit to 1P for Teams on iOS or OSX, the change is made on other devices, however, the new password shows up in the old password or previously used password section.

In other words, instead of updating the password field and pushing the old password to the previously used password section, the new password is put into the used password section directly.

• julie-tx
    julie-tx
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GoShawn -

Which combinations of devices and O/S levels are you seeing this happen with, specifically?

• GoShawn
    GoShawn
    Community Member
    Options

If I make the change on iOS or OS X, it fine on iOS or OS X. The discrepancies appear on Windows 10 (Surface Book) and Windows 10 (Lumia 950 phone). Nexus 6p, OnePlus 2, and Nexus 7 running the new 1P 6.0.1 for Android are working as expected.

• ssoroka
    ssoroka
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Perfect. Thanks for the details, I'll pass this along to the developers working on this and we'll get it resolved.

Steven

This discussion has been closed.