Version 6 Pixel C Keyboard

Options
Kumnaa
Kumnaa
Community Member

I've just had the update to the Android app (but I'm pretty sure this issue existed in the last version but it wasn't a show stopper, there was an onscreen enter button in the app?), the enter key on the physical keyboard for the Pixel C doesn't do anything. I can type my master password in no problem it's just the enter key. I have to go into settings to turn on the on screen keyboard, press enter, go back into settings to turn it off again.

Help.

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out to us. I completely understand the situation and you shouldn't have to enable the on-screen keyboard just to unlock your vault. I prioritized this issue internally for our devs to review. We hope to see this fixed very soon.

• christophemaillot
    christophemaillot
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here with my Nexus 9 + physical bluetooth keyboard.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @christophemaillot,

Thanks for letting us know you're affected by this as well. We understand this behavior is annoying and hope to have this fixed soon!
    ref: OPA-341

• happygiraffe
    happygiraffe
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, just a "me too" (Nexus 9, hardware keyboard). I'm happy to try out a beta with a fix however. :)

• Thanks for letting us know, @happygiraffe. We don't quite have a fix ready for beta yet, but you can certainly join the beta team if you like. That way you can test the fix as soon as it's ready. :)

This discussion has been closed.