Teams Admin Settings Page

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,

On the settings page it says thats the "settings" feature would be coming later, don't know if settings are a feature :D but when will they be integrated? And what exactly will I be able to do there as a team admin? I mean the page where currently I can only change the team avatar.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @ntimo! Since the page is in the Admin Console, it will likely be something very... nefarious. Like billing details and other fun stuff. :lol: Of course, on a more serious note, I'm sure you've heard us say before that we don't talk about future plans publicly. It's not for lack of excitement — there is much excitement — but rather the lack of surprise when we actually release them later on. The Settings page has lots of possibility, and most of it will be very meta, like what is there currently (changing the team icon and name). Things like changing the URL, how often users are logged out in the web interface, etc. will be likely be shown here. But that's just an idea. We currently don't have any public plans for the Settings page. When we do, we'll be sharing them on the blog and our Twitter. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth Sounds nice, but how will you make billing setting to be fun :p

• Oh we'll find a way. We have a deep collection of GIFs and custom emojis we've been waiting to use. Time to dig them up.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

@penderworth Can't wait to get to know the entire collection :pirate:

• :+1: :sweat:

This discussion has been closed.