Bank Accounts missing

gbenrus25
gbenrus25
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

This alpha version only has credit card but is missing bank accounts and personal information under categories.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015

What version of 1Password Alpha (Settings > About) are you using, @gbenrus25, on what type of device, and running what version of Windows?

• gbenrus25
    gbenrus25
    Community Member

@DBrown Version 1.1508.143.0, on a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015

Thanks, @gbenrus25.

As mentioned in the release notes for that build, you should always see the Logins, Credit Cards, Identities, and Secure Notes categories on the Lists panel, even if they're empty, and the other categories listed there only if you have items of those types saved in the currently selected vault.

Does that match what you're seeing in the app?

Here's the relevant line from the release notes:

• hide empty categories, except for Logins, Credit Cards, Identities and Secure Notes
  • gbenrus25
    gbenrus25
    Community Member

Sorry about the delay. There's no way to view bank accounts in the app. I definitely have it in regular 1Password so it's not empty and it doesn't show up in the app.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks so much for the follow-up, @gbenrus25!

I see that, too, on my own Windows 10 device. I'll let Dev know, in case it's not a known issue.

Enjoy your weekend!

• gbenrus25
    gbenrus25
    Community Member

Bank Accounts is still missing and this app has been upgraded from Alpha to Beta. Please can you look into this? I need access to my bank accounts info.

Thanks

• @gbenrus25 I assume you have .agilekeychain vault on your Dropbox or OneDrive? Can you please try to open app, wait till it finish sync (dots stop spinning around vault icon) and then click Settings\Help\Support\Email 3 days logs. It should open your configured mail client and attach logs that can help us to identify which items are mistreated. Thanks!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If you think of it in time, @gbenrus25, please include a link to this forum thread in your e-mail message, so we can "connect the dots."

Thanks!

• gbenrus25
    gbenrus25
    Community Member

Trying to do that doesn't open my email unfortunately. However, if you give me the email address to email, I can save the log and email that manually.

Thanks

• @gbenrus25 please use support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com

Also, we just released an update that includes support for few more bank items, you can give it a try by use "Check for update" button in Store app.

This discussion has been closed.