Moving between personal storage and teams storage

Hi all, I am running a Windows PC, iPad and Android device all with 1Password app's on them.
Have just signed up to Teams after using product myself for a number of years. I understand that there is no functionality in the current Windows app to move between my private 1Password account and my newly created teams vault, am I able to use the app on either the iPad or Android device to move this across? At this stage I have over 100 work items in my personal vault that I am not rekeying.
Is my only option to find a Mac off someone and use that to temporarily do it?
Thanks,
Glen.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi, @glenjc.

You can use 1Password for iOS to move items between existing vaults and your team account vaults as described here: https://support.1password.com/move-data-teams-families/ios.html

Unfortunately, you can only move one item at a time using 1Password for iOS. To move all your items at once, you would need to use 1Password for Mac. I'm super sorry for the inconvenience. We're working hard on our Windows app to get it up to speed with 1Password for Teams.

If you have Windows 10, you can also use the beta version of our Windows 10 app to move multiple items between vaults at once.

• glenjc
    glenjc
    Community Member

Thanks Rob, that is what I thought.
    As for Windows 10 we are all Windows 7 and 8.1 here at this stage.

• Ok, thanks for the update, @glenjc. I'm really sorry I don't have a better answer for you at this time. Stay tuned to our blog for updates about Windows!

This discussion has been closed.